AWEC was formed in 1996 on 97 ha of land at Thurgoona, the northern part of Albury. Visit the AWEC website
Our facilities include:
- 40 covered yards
- 40 stables
- 200 day yards
- Concrete wash bays
- Sand arena 70m x 110m, with lighting.
- Grass arena
- 5 turf polocrosse fields
- Rodeo and campdraft arena, with shed and yards
- International cross country course from 3* to pony club level.
- Club rooms
- 54 powered camping sites
- Amenities block – 20 showers, 16 toilets, wash basins, storeroom
- Catering, storage & administration shed 30m x 10m